While staying with us at the Clayton you can help protect the planet by working with us to reduce our environmental impact. You can really make a difference with any of the following ideas:
- Remembering to remove your key card from the power point in your room when you leave
- Turn off lights when leaving the room.
- Turn off the television when leaving the room.
- Turn off taps.
- Limit the use of air-conditioning or heating.
- Read Towel and Linen Policy
- Try using the city’s public transport instead of private cars, to help reduce pollution
- See our tourist information for local attractions, many of which are in walking distance
- By shopping, eating and drinking local, your stay with us can have a positive impact on the lives of others in our City
- Explore the fresh food markets by the Bullring where you can purchase loose fruit and vegetables from independent retailers
Remember, even if you have driven here, our concession at the Moor Street Selfridges car park is £11 per exit, so if you leave it in there for your entire stay you will save money on exiting. We invite you to take to the streets of our city and explore like a real local to get the most from your stay with us.
Thank you for supporting our environment.