Getting here from:
Birmingham International Airport and the NEC
It takes between 10 and 15 minutes on a direct train to New Street and there are approximately four each hour.
From International Convention Centre (ICC) – Broad Street
Clayton Hotel is one mile from the ICC on Broad Street and it is approximately a 20 minute walk.
When using Sat Nav, we suggest you look for Park Street, Birmingham, as various systems take people to different locations for Albert Street and our postcode due to the road changes in the city – SAT NAV B5 5JT
Clayton Hotel Birmingham is 15 minutes form Junction 6.
- Exit at Junction 6 for the A38 and central Birmingham.
- Exit the A38 at the Aston University junction signed for Moor Street station, Millennium Point and Bullring shopping.
- Take the first exit at the roundabout signed as above and for Masshouse and get into the second lane.
- Go straight at the traffic lights, following the road round to the right onto Park Street.
- Clayton Hotel Birmingham is directly past Masshouse Lane on your right and there is a pull-in bay at the front of the hotel for your convenience when dropping off luggage.
Arriving by Train or on foot
If you are arriving by train then you can easily walk in about two minutes from Moor Street station or ten minutes from New Street station; taxis are available outside the stations if you prefer.
From Moor Street station (2 minute walk)
Simply turn right and follow the road down the hill and Clayton Hotel is ahead of you.
From New Street station (10 minute walk)
- Exit through the main concourse doors and turn left when you get to the road.
- Follow this road down and walk under the underpass crossing the road and heading to Moor Street station.
- Cross the road to pass in front of Moor Street station and follow the road down the hill towards Clayton Hotel, Birmingham.
There is a gravel car park onsite at the hotel which is upon availability. This is charged at £10 for the day use or £15 for the overnight stay. Additionally we offer a concession rate of £7 charged upon exit with the nearby NCP Selfridges Moor Street car park. This is a few hundred metres past the hotel and the ticket from the car park must be validated by reception.